Enrolling at Fleming

 You will need to bring:
  • Social Security Card
  • Proof of Residence
  • Driver’s License of person enrolling student
  • Copies of Birth Certificate
  • Legal Custody or Guardianship Papers (if applicable)
  • Immunization record 
  • Withdrawal from previous school
  • Pre-K: Proof of Income (current check sub)

  • Things you need to know!
    Links to enrollment forms, information about transportation, lunches, school supplies, immunizations, and how to sign up for eNews.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.